Monday, November 24, 2014

Coffee Around the World

If you ever get the chance to travel, first off, always take the chance, and second, know what is good and what to order. Each country and region of the World has it's own version of the perfect coffee drink. Whether it be coffee with ice or just cream, or a little fancier, it's different from place to place. A couple counties even like something a little stronger added in (Italy and Germany).

I found an info-graphic about local favorites for a few countries:


Credit: http://www.psfk.com/2014/04/the-best-type-of-coffee-to-
order-in-countries-around-the-world.html

There's many countries not on this graphic. Such as Canada where a cup of coffee is usually best with two creams and two sugars. Nothing too fancy. Or in Japan where vending machine coffee is all the rage so hot or cold coffee out of a can is popular. 

Have you tried any of these? Would you want to?

1 comment:

  1. I must say, I have learned so much about coffee from reading your blog! I think I am going to try a few of these coffee mixes. My mother loves coffee, and I am going to show her this graphic.

    ReplyDelete