Thursday, November 20, 2014

My top cafes in Topeka

There are many different places to get coffee here in Topeka (or wherever you are!) but my top three I mapped out for you.

1. The always popular Starbucks. I enjoy their refreshing iced coffee and changing holiday drinks (go try the Chestnut Praline! YUM.)

2. Blackbird Espresso Bar & Bistro. This is a cozy little cafe that serves delicious soups and coffee drinks. A personal favorite here is a cinnamon cafe ole.

3. World Cup Espresso. This is a college favorite. The atmosphere in here is unique and interesting. Their signature drink is the Snowball, white chocolate and caramel (and now you can add peanut butter to that as well.) espresso drink.




Let me know if you go out and try these places or what is your favorite cafe? What's your favorite drink there that I should go try?

3 comments:

  1. You have added such an amazing coffee may. I think my friend John, a Chinese needs that since he is a big fan of coffee too but knows little about cafes in Topeka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin owned the Coffee shop Hot Java, sadly they closed and sold the building back to Taco Tico

    ReplyDelete